About Me

My name is Jen and I’m a certified personal trainer who works in the Chicagoland area. I currently offer personal training at Snap Fitness in Glenview, IL and lead classes in Oak Park, IL. I am currently looking for additional training opportunities in the Oak Park, IL area.

I received my Personal Trainer Certificate through the WITS Education System in 2016. In my own personal journey to wellness, I discovered the joy I feel for helping others achieve wellness in their lives. In addition to working out at the gym, I’ve been practicing martial arts for the past 6 years and challenge myself with running. I’m currently training for the Chicago Marathon in October.

While I’m rather new to the professional training world, I have extensive background in science and nutrition. I have a Master’s degree in Biology which has fueled my interest in science and education as well. Through my studies, I have learned that what you eat is about 75% of the health journey with exercise being the other 25%. But before even getting there, you have to get in the right mindset in order to start living a healthy lifestyle. Contact me today for more information on how I can help you either start or continue your health journey.

Contact Me

Be sure to subscribe below to stay up to date on the latest information from my blog.